Property Insurance Claims

Our law firm specializes in property insurance claims with combined experience of our attorneys reaching over a thousand claims handled. If you are an owner or renter of commercial or residential property (e.g homes, buildings, offices, businesses) you likely have insurance to cover you in the event of damage to it. An insurance company is required to pay you the fair amount necessary to put you back in the position you were before the damage. This includes compensation for repairs, efforts to stop the damage from getting worse, replacement of damaged personal property, and loss of incomes. If your insurance company fails to treat you fairly, our experienced attorneys can help you recovery what you are rightfully owed. Our law firm can assist you with opening a new claim with your insurance company, which includes acquiring and presenting the supporting claim documentation on your behalf, or with representing you on an open claim, denied claim, or underpaid claim.

Types of claims we handle include:

  1. Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, or severe storms
  2. Fire
  3. Plumbing breaks
  4. Flood
  5. Vandalism
  6. Sinkholes
  7. Collapsing structures
  8. Water
  9. Mold

Our areas of property insurance claim experience include:

  1. Residential
  2. Renters
  3. Commercial buildings
  4. Condominium buildings
  5. Business claims
  6. Boat claims
  7. Complex insurance claims
  8. Apartments/Condominium Units

Examples of complex insurance claims we can handle for you include:

  1. Water damage exclusions
  2. Option/Right to Repair
  3. $10,000 water cap claims
  4. Insurance company fraud
  5. Insurance company bad faith
  6. Forced-placed policy
  7. Lapsed or failed policies
  8. Business interruption claims
  9. Mandatory arbitration policies
  10. Roof depreciation schedule policies
  11. “No matching costs” policies
  12. Punitive damages claims

For any of these claims, we will fight on your behalf to compel your insurance company to pay you what you are rightfully owed under your insurance policy.